top of page

Tone Cafe Group

Public·55 members

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

Apc Network Management Card Device Ip Configuration Wizard |BEST| Download

In the link James provided there is a mention that you may have to run a custom tool to setup the Network Card on the UPS:The Device IP configuration wizard is included on the CD that comes with the cards (current v5.0.2) and the latest version is currently only available to download from APC's website (v5.0.2). (http:/ Opens a new window/www.apc.com/tools/download/index.cfm Opens a new window) The wizard must run on a Windows operating system. You can configure the card using the wizard over the network only with v5.0.0 and higher. Prior 3.x versions allow local configuration of the NMC with this program. With the Network Management Card 2 family, the Device IP Configuration Wizard v3.0.1 and below will not work via the local method inside the wizard. v3.0.3 is required or v5.0.0 or higher for network configuration.Please keep in mind that with certain firmware releases, the NMC can obtain a DHCP address and also prevent the wizard from working correctly. You may want to check your DHCP client list for any MAC addresses beginning with 00 C0 B7, which indicates an APC address. In addition, check the card you are trying to configure. Any card with valid IP settings will have a solid green status LED.

apc network management card device ip configuration wizard download

The UPS NMC is currently blinking amber. I tried to download the ip config wizard but I get an error every time I try saying their site for the download cannot be reached. I've tried on my phone and two separate networks. The discs that came with the ups do not contain this software. I tried a serial connection but nothing comes up on the COM port that my laptop is using. Tuesday just isn't my day.

DICENTIS is ideal for a wide variety of uses, from small to complex integrated meeting set-ups, from small-sized organizations to multinational corporations, as well as local, to national governments and international summits. The system is capable of connecting a network of up to 750 conference devices and even more upon request. It seamlessly integrates with other systems sharing the same IP network such as video streams or content management systems.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Join our mailing list for updates

Thanks for submitting!

©2023 Tone Cafe .All Rights Reserved

• Facebook
  • Youtube
  • Instagram
  • Yelp!
  • Twitter
  • Tumblr
IMG_5585.PNG
bottom of page